Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I can't believe it is 2008! I think it is going to be a great year. No big plans for our family this year, but not having too much to do sounds great! I don't know what my New Year's resolution will be....although I hardly ever have one. I just really want to enjoy life and the things God has blessed me with.


Anyways....for New Year's Eve, we had a few friends over. We really didn't have too much planned, because it was kinda last minute. We just didn't want to sit around at our own homes by ourselves for New Year's, we figured that we could all just sit around together. Jason and Casey did bring over their fire pit and we toasted (or burned) marshmallows and made smores (yum!). And Morgan and Rob brought sparklers, which was fun. Here are a few pics from the night.




Toasting or burning marshmallows


Cassie trying not to breath in the smoke.

Ashlyn's first time holding a sparkler...mommy was a little nervous!

2 comments:

Casey said...

i love ashlyn's hat! she is the cutest! ...butter...mmmmm!!!!!

Jason said...

What a dad...cigar burning, beer in hand, and playing with fire!