Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Baby is 2!


I can't believe Ashlyn is two! I have been going back and forth between being happy and sad all day. Happy - because she is at such a fun age and is just a little person now. Sad - because she is not a baby anymore....yes, she still needs me, but not like she use to. I think back over the past year and I can see how much she has changed and grown. She is definitely becoming a little girl that I can totally be proud of . Now I know she may hit the "terrible twos" and totally contradict everything I am saying...but she is just the sweetest little girl (hopefully most of you would agree).

I think about what the next year will bring and how much she will grow and learn and I feel like it will just fly by way too fast, much like this year did. Needless to say....I will enjoy every minute of watching my little girl grow up.


Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!

I love you so much!!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pic! and FYI she looks more and more like you every time i see her

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I know exactly what you mean about missing the baby but excited about all of the new things they learn at this age. I hope we can get these two together one day to play!

Cynthia said...

I love that you have been able to stay at home with her and watch her grow. Oh - and now she gets to move up to the next class at Kids Crossing - fun story time and all the singing!

Morgan said...

happy birthday ashlyn!! luv, aunt mo

Casey said...

happy birthday ashlyn! sarah, you have done such a great job raising her, teaching her, loving her. you are a great role model as a mom.

Melanie said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I totally know what you mean about being both happy and sad at the same time! Doesn't time fly?!!

Jana's Life said...

Happy Birthday Princess! You are growing up so fast and just a pretty as ever.

I love you!

Grandma