Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zoo

Last Thursday was a beautiful day, so we decided to take Ashlyn to the Houston Zoo. Jason was on Spring Break and I had the day off, so we packed up the wagon and headed for the zoo. Ashlyn was very excited! We took her last year, but at that point I don't think she really comprehended what she was looking at. When we finally arrived to the zoo it was so crazy! There were so many people taking advantage of the beautiful weather! We had to park a mile away from the zoo! Many of the animals were out and playing. Ashlyn really liked the giraffes, elephants, and the orangutans. Here are a few pictures from the day.








2 comments:

BeccaDink said...

I always loved going to the zoo - it's sure come a long way since I was there when I was younger!

She is growing up so fast!

liz said...

aw..loved the pictures. ashlyn is getting so big!