Monday, July 14, 2008

Wedding Weekend

On Saturday, my older sister got married to my husband's long time childhood friend. It was a beautiful wedding held at Sugar Creek Baptist Church and the reception at the Sugar Land Ballroom. Everything went smoothly! Jason and I were both in the wedding and Ashlyn was one of the flower girls. I admit that I got a little teary-eyed when she was coming down the isle...she was so cute....and did a great job! It was fun to see so many family and friends, some of which I had not seen in a while.



Congratulations Jessica and Craig!

3 comments:

Casey said...

they looked so happy, and I was very impressed with little Miss Ashlyn walking and doing her thing, and you and Jason and Ashlyn looked so good together, dressed to match!! :)

Karen said...

Ashlyn looks adorable in her dress!! I am sure she did an awesome job!

Erin said...

I love Ashlyn's hair - adorable! Big fun.