Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthdays!

So today is Jason's birthday and it is also my dad's birthday! Yes, they have to share their birthdays now, but it is kinda crazy that they actually have the same birthday! I won't reveal my dad's age...but Jason is celebrating his last year in his 20s...yes, he's 29! I know this may come as a surprise to many of you, speaking of, the other day the pizza delivery guy asked if he was the owner of the house because he looked so young:) I guess that is a compliment, right? So this might just be the last birthday Jason wants to celebrate:) We'll see! So I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the 2 men in my life!

3 comments:

michelle west said...

oh my gosh those pictures of ashlyn with the birthday signs are soo cute!!! great idea!

Rebecca said...

Could Ashlyn be any cuter!!!

I see you are still having fun with your camera - the pictures are great!

And your dad looks the same as I remember him - maybe a little grayer - but the same. ;)

Casey said...

oh my goodness, those pictures of ashlynn are the CUTEST ever!! love the color, and idea!