Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Camera!

So Jason brought home a nice new bright shiney Nikon D80 camera yesterday! I was very excited! I've been wanting this camera for months now. I've been playing with the camera ALOT and becoming familiar with all of its features. I still don't understand most of it, but boy does it take amazing pictures! So I set up a flickr account so I could share the photos without having to do a blog post each time I want to share a picture. You will find the link to the right-->
Hope you enjoy them....oh and I am still an amateur, so don't judge too harshly:)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

super fun!!

michelle west said...

ashlyn is SOO cute. i like the pictures too. my favorite is her with the door knob.

Rachel said...

I new you had gotten a camera or were using someone else when you sent me the picasa album the other night:)...I cant wait to play with it!

Karen said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I am hoping i get one from "santa" this year! Let me know when you want some practice...I can bring over Evelyn! =)

liz said...

you know what...i was thinking the pictures you took in galveston (the ones you had posted on facebook first) looked REALLY good...i was wondering if casey or rachel went along with you, but now i know it was your new camera...very nice :)