Friday, December 26, 2008

Secret Santa Party

So a few of my friends and I get together each year for a Secret Santa Party. We have been doing this since we were in the 3rd or 4th grade, so it has become a tradition. This year was a little different because 2 out-of-towners could not make it at the last minute:( We missed you girls!

We had lunch over at my friend Casey's house and then exchanged gifts. I was Liz's Secret Santa this year and Casey was mine. I got a great gift from Casey! She got me a sewing book, made me some tags to put on sewing gifts I make, and she gave me a beautiful calendar that she made and will be selling in her etsy shop when it opens! Thanks Casey! It is always fun to be surprised each year! Here are a few pics from our party!
All the girls this year

Liz opening her gift from ME

My gift from Casey! (I loved it!)

No comments: