Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recent Sewing Projects

I haven't been posting much about the things that I sew. I figure it is about time that I show off some of my stuff. I really spend my time sewing things that are gifts for others. I make a lot of different baby items now....which comes in handy because I know so many people having babies! Just thought I would share!
baby shoes
burp cloths
bibs
nursing cover

I made this "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYN" banner for a decoration at her 3rd birthday party! I think it turned out pretty good, considering I made it without a pattern!

The next thing I'm working on is a Valentine's Day present for Ashlyn....I'll show pics after its finished!

4 comments:

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

very cute. especially like the banner!

Karen said...

Wow!! It all looks so good. The shoes are adorable. I always meant to make a pair for Evelyn. They are so cute!

Erin said...

sniff, sniff...do I smell an Etsy shop that needs to be opened?

Brandy said...

I love every thing that you sew. It is so pretty (and better quality). I need more :)