Monday, February 2, 2009

Visiting Dallas

Over the weekend, we went up to Dallas to visit my sister Rachel. Well, I can't say we just went up to see her...we have a lot of family and friends up there. Just to name a few....my grandmother, great aunt, aunt and uncle on my dad's side, aunt, uncle and cousins from my mom's side, and good friend Kendra. There are several other friends up there, but we find it really hard to see everyone in just one weekend. Needless to say, the weekend went by fast because we were visiting everyone.

Another one of our missions in going up there, was to help my sister with her apartment. She was upgrading her furniture and tv (you know when you have to turn a tv on by sticking a pencil in it that you are in need of a new one). Jason is always a really big help to my sister when it comes to putting things together. I wish I had taken a picture of her apartment, because it looked great after we were finished.

After we finished with her apartment, we starting visiting everyone. First stop was my Grandma....
And then my great aunt (she just turned 101)....


Then we drove to Fort Worth met up with Kendra! Sorry no pictures....
And last, we went to my aunt and uncle's house in Fort Worth. My cousin, Casey, was visiting from North Carolina with her new little one, Zoe, who she recently adopted. Zoe was so sweet and just so adorable. And her mother is definitely in love with her! It was fun to get to love on her when she is still so little. We usually only see my cousin over Thanksgiving, so Zoe would have been a lot bigger. It was such a wonderful visit!


3 comments:

Casey said...

looks like a great weekend! I need to see Rach's apartment...

Rachel said...

Well by all means ya'll should all come up and visit. It still looks good! I still think it was hilarious when Ash had a smell aversion to little zoey although that pic of her kissing her head is so cute

Jason said...

I love you!