Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter today! Not only did we get to celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but we also got to spend time with family, have an Easter egg hunt, and have some good quality time with my friend, Cassie and her little man, Cooper! What a great day!

We waited to give Ashlyn her Easter basket until we got home from lunch. While she examined her goodies, Jason hid the Easter eggs in the front yard (there were more places to actually hide the eggs there). Notice the little polka dot purse in her basket...well, I guess you can't really see it...anyways....I made that! It is the Buttercup bag, but a smaller version. It turned out great!

Here is an upclose picture of it:)

Ashlyn had so much fun looking for the eggs and found them very quickly! I decided to forgo packing them full of candy (that I end up eating) and put pretzel goldfish, MnM's, peanuts, and cheerios, which she actually was really excited about. Now we have a bag filled with snacks for the next week!





HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

so cute! I really like that fabric you used for her purse...