Friday, June 26, 2009

5 Years Baby!

Today, Jason and I celebrate our 5th Anniversary! It has been such an amazing 5 years! Someone asked me this morning if it feels like its been that long and I said it feels like I've been with him my whole life. I thank God everyday that he brought me such a great husband! He is my perfect match, my soul mate, and the love of my life! I also could not have asked for a better man to be the father of my child/children. I look forward to many more years! I love you so much! Happy Anniversay!!






4 comments:

Morgan said...

y'all are definitely a perfect match! congrats!

Karen said...

congrats! (children?? is there something you need to tell us?)

Jason Maas said...

I love you too, baby. We're only a perfect match because you tolerate me! :) I could not have asked for a better wife, friend, and mother (who gave me my little girl) :)

Jason

Casey said...

congratulations, guys!! it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your wedding!