Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We took our annual trip up to Austin to visit with family for the day. There we such an amazing spread of food! It was a great time to catch up with all my cousins that I usually only see on Thanksgiving. This was our first Thanksgiving without my grandfather, but it brought back so many memories of him being there with my family.

After we all ate, we took our annual family picture. Then, my cousin, Casey, took some pics of us. She is such an amazing photographer...you should check out her blog! These pics were all taken by her...mine don't even compare. Thanks for the pictures, Casey!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

You're either showing you ate too much Thanksgiving food - or you're pregnant!! Congratulations! So fun to be sharing the experience with so many good friends!

Casey said...

ok.... that heart picture is too cute!

Karen said...

I love the first one in black and white! Too cute!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

congrats on the baby, Ashlyn is going to be a great big sister!

Jana Altenbaumer said...

I love you guys.