Monday, March 15, 2010

The Growing Bump

I have been taking pictures of my growing belly every few weeks, so I can truly see how it is growing. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Ashlyn, although I would say this pregnancy is very different with belly growth. I can't believe I am almost already 29 weeks (tomorrow)! This pregnancy has been flying by....which I am a little happy about because I am so much more uncomfortable this time around. Last weekend, we moved Ashlyn to the playroom and painted it pink/brown and painted Ashlyn's old room blue/dark blue for Brayden (pics will be posted soon). I think it turned out great! Here is the growing belly...

4 comments:

Morgan said...

you are definitely carrying differently than i remember with ashlyn! so close!!

Casey said...

i agree! the last pic looks like theres a basketball under your shirt... i want to come over andsee the room switch! nice pilloe on your couch... :)

Rachel said...

Oh my In your 21 weeks picture we look exactly alike. I know we are twins but have never looked identical but your face in that pic is very similar to recent photos of me...thought that was funny

The Echols said...

Sarah, you look adorable. I am getting excited!!! Post pics of Brayden's room!