Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Shower

I know I have been blogging a lot today, but I am trying to catch up:) Some of my good friends and sister threw me an amazing baby shower this last weekend! It had a carnival theme that was oh so cute! I must say that they out did themselves. There were nachos, "corn dogs", sodas in glass bottles, an ice cream bar, and very cute decorations! There was also a clown dress up game and Ashlyn got to pick her favorite clown....or course, she picked the one with the big pink sunglasses:) I had such a great time with my family and friends, and was so blessed by all the gifts that were given to me! I am starting to get use to all the blue stuff in my house:) Ashlyn is just loving playing with all the baby toys:) Here's a few pics from the shower...
Me and the hostesses (Dixie, Rachel, Casey, and Cassie)
Mommy-to-be and Big Sister
Me with my Mom, Mom-in-law, and sisters

Decorations and food

Ashlyn picking the winner of the clown game
All the pregnant girls at the shower (in order)

2 comments:

Casey said...

well, julie just made the cut!! today's the day! :) happy to make my friends day so special...

Morgan said...

so fun!! casey should open a business or something...i'm just saying!