Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picking Strawberries

Today, we went to Froberg Vegetable and Fruit Farm in Alvin to pick some strawberries. We went with several other mommies and kiddos from church. It was perfect weather outside...bright and sunny but not too hot! Ashlyn and I both had a great time! I have never done this before, but I have wanted to take Ashlyn. We only came home with about 5 lbs of strawberries. I'm sure between Ashlyn and me, we will have them all eaten by the end of the week:)
Ready to pick some strawberries!
Ashlyn and Evelyn
Trying to find some good strawberries
Casey and Noah, Morgan and Bobby

4 comments:

Matt and Jen Waller said...

Can I just say that Ashlyn is about the cutest thing ever! Seriously! You all look like you had a great time! We have a strawberry plant this year and Emma loves going out with Dad to pick and eat them. So fun!

Casey said...

fun fun fun!! i loved that instead of saying "cheese" for the camera, Ashlyn said "juicy berries!" too cute. can you send me the pic of me and mo and the boys? i like that one!

The Echols said...

Oh, I love all of these pictures! Ashlyn is adorable as always, Sarah you look amazing, and the one of Morgan & Casey and the boys is so SO cute. I cannot wait till my sisters have babies too. :) I miss all of you.

jen said...

Ashlyn is SO big! :) That Froberg's is a popular place these days! ;) Happy new baby to you! :)