Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sewing Projects

With all the other gifts I have made for the other lovely ladies having babies, I have somehow managed to make some things for Brayden. I learned how to sew when Ashlyn was about 2 years old, so many of the things I know how to make, she was too old for, so I pretty much made them as gifts for other people. Now, I finally got to make things for my own child! Here is all the stuff I have made so far (I'm sure I will make more:))......

(9 burp clothes, 6 bibs, 2 swaddling blankets, 1 taggy blanket, 2 nursing covers, and car seat strap covers)

2 comments:

The Echols said...

You're so talented...seriously.

Morgan said...

This looks similar to a pic I took a week before I had Bobby when I went crazy sewing! It was like I was craving it or something. You always do such a good job with all your projects!