Friday, May 7, 2010

Can I be done yet!?!


As you can tell from the title of this blog...I am done being pregnant! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, yet it still seems so far away! My back hurts, my belly hurts, reflux is getting worse, I can't sleep...I'm sure I can keep going, but I won't. I know that this is all worth it when I have my little boy in my arms! I just tell myself that several times a day.


About a week ago, I started a list of things I want to get done before Brayden arrives (sewing, cleaning, shopping, packing, etc.). I am happy to say that everything is crossed off the list, except for packing my bag. I have started but I still have a few things I need to get in there. I am so happy that I am finished with the list, because all I feel like doing is sitting on the couch now:)


I didn't get to go to the doctor this week (she is on vacation in Belize...at least it's not a few weeks from now!), but last week my body had already started making some progress...I've dilated a little and his head is in my pelvis. I'm praying that I continue to progress on my own so that Brayden will arrive when he wants to and I won't have to be induced. I was induced with Ashlyn and I really want to experience the excitement of going into labor on my own:) You know...my water breaking...throwing the bags in the car and rushing to the hospital....getting there just in time to deliver the baby:) Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic, but you know what I mean:) I can't wait for Brayden to get here!!!


I will keep you updated.....

1 comment:

Morgan said...

What? You mean you're not supposed to rush to the hospital just in time to push?? :) Getting so close!