Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding Reception

One of my best friends, Laura, got married in Panama (yes, the country) on 10-10-10 (what a cool date to get married on!!). I, unfortunately could not go because Brayden was still so young. I definitely know that I missed out, but I got to see lots of pictures and some video from that day and I know it was great! A few weeks later they came to Sugar Land and had a reception to celebrate with everyone who didn't go to Panama. Ashlyn got to be the flower girl as they walked into the reception....she did so great! I also got to see many of my high school friends that I haven't seen in a long time! I was so fun catching up with everyone! Laura married the perfect man for her (Aaron) and now they are traveling the world together!
Congratulations Aaron and Laura!
Aaron and Laura
Flower Girl

Me, Kelly, Laura, and Allison
High School Friends (and a few extras:))

No comments: