Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ashlyn is 5!!!

This is definitely a special post! Not only is it my post about Ashlyn turning 5, but it is also my 100th post!!! I started this blog about a month before Ashlyn turned 2, and I'm so glad I did! I love going back and looking at old blog posts! It is just a reminder of why I am doing this blog...a way of recording great memories that I can go and look back on!

So my baby girl is now a BIG 5 YEAR OLD! I love so much that God chose ME to be Ashlyn's mommy! She is such an amazing little girl...so smart, so sweet, and so silly! I love seeing how excited she is to learn new things and make new friends! She is such an amazing big sister! Brayden is so lucky to have her as someone to look up to as he gets bigger! I love that she loves God so much at such a young age! Ashlyn has such a kind heart and loves making others happy!

Thank you, God, for giving me this sweet girl 5 years ago today!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I can't believe she is 5 either! Man, time flies. Sorry we won't be there for her party, but we'll see you next weekend!

popsiclesontheporch said...

yea!! we can't wait! See ya tomorrow! Happy Birthday Ashlynn!!