Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

I can't believe my little Bubba Bear is one! I have had bittersweet feelings all day! I'm so happy he is becoming a big boy and doing so many things, but I miss my baby! It has been such a blessing being the mother of a little boy! I don't think I could have imagine a more perfect little man to be part of our family! He is very laid back, loves his big sissy, and has the sweetest little personality! God really did have perfect plan for us by adding a little boy to our family! Ashlyn loves being Brayden's big sister so much! I love hearing them laugh and play together...so sweet! I can't wait to see what the next year brings! Brayden, we love you so much! I can't imagine life without you!
Happy 1st Birthday Brayden!!!

1 comment:

Alia Dalwai said...

Hi!

I really liked your blog! Lovely posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com